Our GET OUT THE VOTE efforts are in full swing! We need to sustain the tremendous momentum we generated for a few more weeks. Are you with us?
Have you Voted??
Let everyone know with our new Facebook badge.
Check out our Activist Toolkit with sample social media posts, shareable graphics and printable materials.
Help us on a Weekly Basis:
- Sign up to Lead a Neighborhood Team in your area (12 – 20 hours/week commitment)
- Sign up to be a Canvassing Captain for your neighborhood (5 – 10 hours/week commitment)
- Sign up to be a Phone Bank Captain for your neighborhood (5 – 10 hours/week commitment)
Host a House Party:
Connect with your family, friends, neighbors, or networks by hosting a house party! Hosts commit to bringing a certain number of people to the party, then work with our fundraising team to get the tools and advice they need. Email Samantha to learn more and find a date that works for you.
Write an LTE:
Media stories can go a long way toward informing voters of the merits of I-1639 and showing how the law will impact the lives of real Washingtonians. We’ve put together a guide with writing tips and specific guidelines for LTE submissions. Download it here.
Help us During your Free Time:
- Knock on some doors with us (3 hours)
- Make calls with our team (2 hours)
- Help out at the office (2 hours)
- Donate a dish (5 minutes)
- Become a Digital Rapid Responder (2 minutes)
Make a Donation in Support of I-1639:
Short on time, but still want to support the cause? Make a donation to the campaign here. The process is quick and easy, and every donation, at any amount, truly helps us to build a stronger campaign on the long road to November!
Looking for a Yard Sign?
Unfortunately, we are all out of yard signs! However, you may print your own here.
Looking for a Bumper Sticker?